2000 Orion Power Galvanised Angled Nails+2 fuel cells for Finishing Nail Guns
32mm/38mm/45mm/50mm/63mm, 16g/160 Type
This is a pack of 2000 brand new Orion Power Angled galvanised nails and 2 fuel cells. they are 16 gauge/16g/160 type nails suitable for Paslode/Tacwise/ and most other makes of Nail gun that use 16 gauge/16g/160 type Angled nails. These high quality nails are galvanised for long life, they are suitable for fastening wood and panels in construction work.
- Pack of 2000 galvanised nails
- Nail Length: Select 32mm /38 mm /45mm/50mm/63mm
- 16 gauge/16g/160 type Angled brad nails
- Compatible with Paslode IM65 F16 / Tacwise and most other makes
- High quality nails
- Galvanised for long life and outdoor use
- Collated in 100 nails for easy magazine loading
- Manufactured in accordance with European regulation for consistent quality.
- Cleaned propane and butane gas to reduce exhaust fumes and improve the working environment.
- Fully synthetic oil for cleaner combustion.
- Gas can be used in temperatures of -5 degrees.
- High quality propellant to prevent leakage.
- Long expiry date.
Orion Fuel cells are fully compatible with all brands of gas nailers including Paslode, Hitachi, Orion, Bea, Quickload, Senco, Rawl, Bostitch.