- 1 Year Warranty
- Exceptionaly light weight at 1.60kgs (3.50ils) with Aluminium Body
- Load Capacity 400 nails (conical wire welded nails) /200 nails (plastic sheet collated nails)
- Operating Pressure : 70-120 psi (5-8.3 bar)
- Adjustable firing mode and depth
- Features include a nail depth control and adjustable single or multi (bump) shot trigger safety system.
- Nail Range Conical /Length :19mm-50mm Shank 2.1mm
- Application Sub Flooring/ Fencing / Wall Sheathing and Roof Sheathing / Fastening Gypsum Board / Decorative Board and
- EXCELLENT FOR FLOORING CONTRACTORS .
- Other Interior Boards
- Fits most conical Nails
Click Below to Download Product Manual:
NEIL ELLISON –
I purchased a cn45 nailer from you a few months ago .I then purchased the collated nails to match .
Your product is far superior to the spot nails flooring coil nailer in my opinion.
The plastic that holds the nails together is far stronger mould and when you hit something hard on the sub floor it doesn’t jam the nail gun .
Congratulations on a great product so glad I took a chance on a lesser know brand .
Regards Neil (Flooring installer )
john (verified owner) –
Purchased the cn45 and 19mm nails and i am very pleased with the efficiency and performance of both the Coil Nial Gun and 19mm Nails.
Unlike other Nails they do not jam in the gun causing wastage and lost time . I would highly recommend this product and this will save you lots of time on sub flooring projects.
Many Thanks/ Geoff/ ( Flooring Contractor)